We reserve the right, at any time, to modify these Web Site Terms and Conditions, and by using this Web Site you agree to be bound by these modifications. Therefore, you should periodically visit this page to review our most current Terms and Conditions.
1. Use of Website. Massoudís Cafe authorizes you to view this Web Site and to download or print portions of the materials on this Web Site, including text, graphics, images and other content solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
2. Copyright and Use of Materials. All of the contents of the Massoudís Cafe Web Site, including but not limited to, software, graphics, artwork, names, tradenames, service marks, trademarks, text, content, photographs, images, icons, logos, HTML code and other materials (collectively ďContentsĒ) are the sole and exclusive property of Massoudís Cafe, and are protected by United States and International copyright and trademark laws. Use of the information contained on this website is solely intended for individual and private use. Unauthorized use of materials contained on the Web Site, including, but not limited to reproduction, storage, copying, modification, distribution, reposting or reproduction for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Massoudís Cafe is strictly prohibited. Copyright and trademark infringement is a violation of federal and state law subject to civil penalties.
3. Links. This Website may contain live links to other Internet sites. Such other Internet sites contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by other organizations not affiliated with Massoudís Cafe. These internet sites may be governed by separate terms and conditions. You should refer to the terms and conditions that apply when visiting those web sites. Massoudís Cafe does not endorse, approve, or control any external sites and makes no representation or warranty of the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or timeliness of information located at such addresses. Reference on any external Internet site to any specific product, process, or service does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Massoudís Cafe. Massoudís Cafe assumes no responsibility and disclaims any liability whatsoever resulting from the use of information obtained from these linked sites.
4. Site Security. As a condition to your use of this Web Site, you agree that you will not: (i) access data that is not intended for you; (ii) invade the privacy of, obtain the identity of, or obtain any personal information about any user of this Web Site; (iii) probe, scan or test the vulnerability of this Web Site or it's network or breach security or authentication measures; (iv) attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network or otherwise attempt to disrupt our business, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to this Web Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing"; or (v) send unsolicited mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products and services.
5. Cookies. Massoudís Cafe may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer when you visit our web site. Cookies are text files that identify your computer to our server. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used such as your computer's IP Address.
6. Denial of Access. Massoudís Cafe reserves the right to deny access to this Website at any time without notice to you.
7. No Warranties. Although Massoudís Cafe attempts to provide useful Information, Massoudís Cafe does not guarantee that the Information is accurate, current or suitable for any particular purpose. Massoudís Cafe does not guarantee that access to this Website will be uninterrupted, that this Website will be free of viruses or that this Website cannot be tampered with by third parties.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR ACCURACY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. USE OF THIS WEBSITE, IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL MASSOUDíS CAFE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE, ANY LINKED WEBSITE OPERATED BY A THIRD PARTY OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER A CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF MASSOUDíS CAFE IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. Contact and Questions: You may submit questions, comments, or concerns to us on the Massoudís Cafe Website. We will ask for your name, telephone number, email address, title, institution, street address, fax number, and your comment, question, or request for information. Any information that Massoudís Cafe receives in this manner will not be shared with third parties. We will only use the information to respond to your inquiry and may share it internally to improve our service to you.
9. Governing Law. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable New York State laws.